Wednesday, February 19, 2020

A mouse!

                       I went to go play in the barn and a mouse was in my boot! 




My outfit~*Cherry Tot*  Erin Dress Llama 
Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe Toddler,Youth and the Chonks
Find it~Thimble-Feb 20th

My pose~p.o.s.e. ewww mouse
Comes with~Pose ball,Boots,Mouse
Find it~color me cute

My tractor~[Killi's] Sit-N-Ride Tractor - Blue 
Comes with~Tractor(rez or wear options)Trailer(a friend can sit in it)HUD(controls lights and horn
What the tractor does~resizes,Lights turn on and off,pose adjust,lock and unlock,smoke comes out the pipe,engine sounds can be turned on or off,Blinker lights and sounds,plays old mcdonald had a farm song,if your happy and you know it song,Yankee doodle song,
What the trailer does-Click it to make it follow the tractor or to stop following, has 2 animations in it.




Thanks Feedspot for accepting me into the top 75 blogs! <3






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...