Friday, February 21, 2020

To the moon

My twinny and I are going to float to the moon today,see you at dinner time! 



My outfit~~Granola~Bohoveralls~Stars
Fits~Bad Seed Bebe Toddler
Find it~color me cute

My shoes~~Lazo - Cody Slippers - *White*
Fits~Bad Seed Bebe Toddler

Luna's outfit~Granola - Moon Child Outfit -Planets
Fits~Bad Seed Bebe Toddler
Find it~Thimble a kid's event

Her shoes~[M] LiL Chucks - Alabaster
Fits~Bad Seed Bebe Toddler

Our balloons~Moon Balloon Gift In Honor of our Friend <3
What it does~Holdable with a gentle float animation
Fits~There's 1 in kid size and 1 in adult size..it's also mod so you can resize it if you need to
Find it~Thimble a kid's event at the Granolabooth in honour of Rawr Muffin <3 







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...