Monday, March 2, 2020

All grown up

                    When I grow up I'm going to be a vet..but just for dinosaurs





My outfit~Granola - Tummy Top-Trex
Comes with~Shirt,Pants,HUD -Fatpack comes with an adorable gesture for each animal-
What it does~Shirt goes up and reveals the animal,Shirt can be put back down,3 animations depending on your height
Fits~Bad Seed Bebe Toddler,Bad Seed Bebe Toddler Chonk
Find it~Bebe Youth Faire

My veggies~Lilla's Kawaii Salad-Avacado,Peas
Gacha has~6 commons,1 rare -available in kid and adult sizes-
Find it~Sense Event

My book crate~Lilla's Motivational Bookworm-Brave
Gacha has~7 commons,1 rare
What it does~Allows you to put books in and get back out via a menu
Find it~Thimble-A kid's event

My Vet kit~Lilla's Lil Pro's-fit
Gacha has~6 commons,1 rare
What it does-Wearable or rezzable,opens and closes on click
Find it~Roselline

My Dinosaurs~MishMish - Triceratop -They're both pink,but I recoloured one-

My play table~[Killi's] Train Play Table 
What it does~3 play animations 







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...