Friday, March 27, 2020

Gimme dat

                                 Hey,I want that! gimme it! It's my bunny balloon!




My outfit~[Nerdy Princess] Elsa -
Shirt gacha has~5 commons(each pull includes a dance top and a plain top
Bottoms gacha has~5 commons(each pull includes-shorts,pants,capris) 
Fits~Bad Seed Bebe Toddler Fitted
Find it~Thimble-A kid's event

My Dress~*Cherry Tot*  Unicorn Dress 
Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,All the Bad Seed Bebe Bodies
Comes with~Dress and wings(attached) Headband
Find it~Roselline
Shown on~Bad Seed Bebe Youth


My Pose~p.o.s.e. gimme 
Comes with~2 pose balls(works best wit ha toddler and a youth) bunny balloon and basket
Find it~Belle Bebe-April 1st


My playground~Konvictions-Mermaid Backyard Play ground










Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...