Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Little bunny

                    Easter's coming so me and twinny are having bunny fever!




My dress~LL- Bunny dreams 
Comes with~Dress,Boots,Headband,Lollipop,footlock hud 
Fits~Bad Seed Bebe Toddler fitted/Chonk,Bad Seed Bebe Youth/Chonk
Find it~Thimble-A kid's event

My overalls~{WP} Imma Bunneh Bib Overall Shorts LILAC
Comes with~Chubby bunny plushie(shown on the side of picture),Shirt,Overalls,Shoes,Tail,Nose with whiskers,bunny ears headband(with or without bow)
Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe Toddler fitted
Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


                                                           

               


Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...