Saturday, June 20, 2020

By the pool

My friend and I spent most of the day by the pool,it was lots of fun


Girl~


Swimsuit~< SP > Sea Creatures Swimsuit- Mermaid
Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed bebe Toddler fitted,Bad Seed Bebe Youth
Gacha has~6 commons,1 rare

Sunglasses~{MurMur} Travel Sunglasses - Pink 
Comes with~Sunglasses,texture change hud(6 textures)


Boy~

Swimsuit~NightLights - Sail - Blue
Fits~Bad Seed Bebe Toddler Fitted



Pose~p.o.s.e.beach fun 3
Comes with~2 pose balls,2 inner tube props,puppy prop
Find it~color me cute

Furniture~G&G ~  By the Beach Outdoor Living Set 
What it does~Bench~Single~10 poses
                                  ~Bestie~4 poses
                                  ~Parent/Child~3 poses

                       ~Chair~6 poses


Pool~~LH~Kiddy Pool 
What it does~fits 3 kids,6 poses







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...