Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Bedtime snack

I'm so hungry I needed a snack before bed -giggles-


My outfit~{Seams Legit} Binky-Set 1 
Fits~Bebe Toddler Fitted,Bebe Toddler Chonk
Available in~Set 1~8 patterns,Set 2~8 patterns
Find it~color me cute July 15th

My bottles~LeMomo: Baby Bottle 
Comes with~1 drinkable bottle,2 holdable bottles
What it does~Drinkable-Plays a bottle to mouth drinking animation
Holdable-Right one plays a shaking animation,Left one you hold close
Colours~Touch to change colours-Peach,Green,Pink,White,Lilac,Blue,Mint,Yellow

My milk stash~Izzie's - Mouth Mess 
Works with~Toddleedoo,Omega
Comes with~15 mouth messes via HUD

My dinosaurs~Pewpew! Miss Dino - Baby Dino
                          Pewpew! Gaga Peach - Baby Dino
Gacha has~10 commons,2 rares






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...