Saturday, August 15, 2020

I need more bags

I'm going to need more bags for my toys or else I'm not going for the sleepover!



My outfit~TRU-Strawberry dress
Comes with~Dress,Hairbow,Shoes,2 doll decorations
Fits~Bebe Toddler Fitted

My pose~p.o.s.e.  my backpack poses gacha ultra rare
Comes with~4 backpack props,3 poses
Gacha has~6 common backpacks,1 rare backpack,1 ultra rare pose

My toys~Lagom&Seams Legit - Minimalist Toyset
Gacha has~16 commons,2 rares
Showing~01. Lagom&Seams Legit - Minimalist Toyset [Pastel Numbers]
03. Lagom&Seams Legit - Minimalist Toyset [Pastel Loops]
05. Lagom&Seams Legit - Minimalist Toyset [Pastel Atticus] 
07. Lagom&Seams Legit - Minimalist Toyset [Pastel Farmyard]
09. Lagom&Seams Legit - Minimalist Toyset [Pastel Buttons] 
11. Lagom&Seams Legit - Minimalist Toyset [Pastel Blocks]
13. Lagom&Seams Legit - Minimalist Toyset [Pastel Crayons] 
15. Lagom&Seams Legit - Minimalist Toyset [Pastel Kitchen] 
Kitchen is a rare and has 8 animations
18. Lagom&Seams Legit - Minimalist Toyset [Pastel Hoops]
The missing numbers are the same items in a brighter colour









Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...