Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Lunch time

Taking a break from playing to eat some lunch





My outfit~*Cherry Tot* Layla Jammies 
Fits~ Toddleedoo Fitted, Bebe Toddler, Bebe Chonk, Youth, Youth Chonk
Maitreya, Legacy, Slink Slink HG.

My toys~Lagom&Seams Legit - Minimalist Toyset
Gacha has~16 commons,2 rares
Showcasing~Bright Loops,Bright Buttons,Bright Atticus,Bright Blocks
Find them~color me cute
To see more of this set read my I need more bags post

My bento box~Junk Food - Piggy Bento Box
Comes with~Rezzable bento box,wearable bento box and rice ball

My twisters~Junk Food - Twisters Licorice
Comes with~Wearable and rezable bags,wearable licorice,bundle and single,mouthie licorice

My chair~Breaux Willow - Baby Napper - Pink
What it does~Single~5 animations
Baby and mama~3 animations
Baby and daddy~3 animations







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...