Monday, September 21, 2020

Dinosaur room

 My fave animal in the universe is the dinosaur,so I had to make my room look like it! 


 


My outfit~QTP-Emma-Berry

Comes with~Shirt and Pants(attached) Shoes

Fits~Toddleedoo Fitted

Find it~Thimble-A Kid's event


My phone necklace~{ .bebe lou. } Phone Chain - Pink

Find it~


My bedroom~{KKS} Dinosaur Bedroom Set

Comes with~Bed,Crib,Nightstand,Bookshelf,Ottoman,

2 pictures,rocking chair,Rug

Thimble-A Kid's event


My table~. tiptoes - Prehistoric Play Table and chairs


On the table~{MT} Dino and Unicorn Desk Drawing

Thimble-A Kid's event


My Dog~Ciao Amore! - Oreo the Dog

What it does~Barks on touch,vest and hair bows change colour(

bows can be hidden)

Thimble-A Kid's event


On the shelf~.peaches. Carry Me Hoggy Books

Lilla's Veggie Avocado

15.Yokai - Panda Mood - PandaFox (carrot)

Lilla's kitty plushy RARE 

Lilla's  Well Loved Stuffies Ellie and Momo

Lilla's   Gothic Family - RARE

Lilla's  Kittycorn Common Black and White

<:*BoOgErS*:> Cuddle Bears 

1..Yokai Plush Ocean - Ocean Plush Friends RARE








Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...