Saturday, September 19, 2020

Old Mcdonald

 I have to get my farm ready for the harvest! 






My farm~Lagom&Seams Legit - Lil Farmer

What it does~ Turnips,Starfruit,Carrot crops spit out a crop on touch

Cow,Sheep,Chicken,Pig make sounds on touch

Dog bowl emptys and fills on touch

House door opens and closes on touch

Gacha has~01. Lagom&Seams Legit - Lil Farmer [ Play house ] RARE 

02. Lagom&Seams Legit - Lil Farmer [ Play Barn ] RARE

03. Lagom&Seams Legit - Lil Farmer [ Sheep ] 

04. Lagom&Seams Legit - Lil Farmer [ Cow ] 

05. Lagom&Seams Legit - Lil Farmer [ Pig ] 

06. Lagom&Seams Legit - Lil Farmer [ Chicken ]

07. Lagom&Seams Legit - Lil Farmer [ Scarecrow ] 

08. Lagom&Seams Legit - Lil Farmer [ Dogbowl ] 

09. Lagom&Seams Legit - Lil Farmer [ Sprinklers Purple ] 

10. Lagom&Seams Legit - Lil Farmer [ Sprinklers Brown ] 

11. Lagom&Seams Legit - Lil Farmer [ Fence ] 

12. Lagom&Seams Legit - Lil Farmer [ Turnips ] 

13. Lagom&Seams Legit - Lil Farmer [ Carrot ] 

14. Lagom&Seams Legit - Lil Farmer [ Starfruit ] 

Find it~color me cute event


My outfit~[Vk!] Jacky Overall Pink 

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler fitted

Comes with~Overalls sweater(attached),Sneakers,Socks


My tractor~[Killi's] Sit-N-Ride Tractor - Blue 


My grass~.Lunaria. Fluffy Grass 


Pumpins are a full perm kit I found on MP








Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...