Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Princess Ballet

Every princess must know how to dance,so I need to start learning today





My dress~*Cherry Tot*  Beth Gown Dress
Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler fitted,Bebe Youth,Both Chonks
Find it~Youth Faire

My Rings~*Cherry Tot*  Princess Rings
Fit~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler fitted,Bebe Youth,Both Chonks
Comes with~6 rings for each hand,texture change hud with show/Hide, 10 diamonds colours & 2 Metals, Gold & Silver.
Find it~Youth Faire

My shoes~{BG} Rara Shoes Pink 
Fits~Bebe Toddler fitted,Toddleedoo fitted,Unrigged
Find it~Youth Faire

My dolls~Bebe~Ballet Bebe Winter the Snow Princess - Pose #2 and #3

My pose~*Cherry Tot* Ballet Pose 01

My ballet barre~MuddPuddles: Little Ballerina - Ballet Barre
What it does~40+ animations,poses,dances,stretches,texture change from worn and new





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...