Thursday, October 1, 2020

Octobween

 It's finally Octobween! The best month of the year




My outfit~FanZy - Cutest Pumpkin

Fits~Toddleedoo,Bebe Toddler,Bebe Youth

(Might fit Bebe Chonk with included alpha,try demo first)

Comes with~Dress,Back bow,BOM alphas

Find it~Treats for Tots

Also look out for~~FanZy - Cutest Pumpkin {Accessories}

Comes with~Legwarmers,Binky,Hat(none are shown in picture)

Treats for tots is a 100% donation event for  Toys for Tots


My hat~Granola Babies Spooktacular Doodads Gacha -Candy Corn beanie

Gacha has~5 scrunchys,13 common hats,2 rare hats

Find it~Gacha Land Event


My scrunchy~Granola Babies Spooktacular Doodads Gacha -Orange scrunhy

Gacha has~5 scrunchys,13 common hats,2 rare hats

Find it~Gacha Land Event


My doll~Granola Babies Frankie&Shelley-Shelly rare

Gacha has~10 commons,2 rares

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My leg warmers~Granola Babies- Halloweeny Legwarmers - Pumpkin

Fits~Bebe Toddler fitted,Bebe Youth

Find it~Belle bebe Event











Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...