Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Leaves!

 It's raining leaves and it's so much fun! 


My outfit~* L.A * Forest Friends Purple 

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler fitted

Find it~At the main store for Kid's Friday Sale(Novemeber 6th)


My shoes~. tiptoes - Knot Sneakers

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler,Bebe Youth,Unrigged


My pose~ [AX Poses]Forest Nymph 

Comes with~Falling leaves,Pose ball


My leaf pile~Ruca Tease Leaf Pile

What it does~leaf toss animation(not shown)


My dog~JIAN PeeWee Puffs :: *SOI* Leaf Pile Pup

What it does~Puppy can be 8 colours,

Pupy rolls around,animations can be turned off/on,

Puppy barks,sounds can be turned off/on





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...