Saturday, November 21, 2020

Sledding

 I found a little reindeer pup while sledding!


My outfit~
Inky! ruffle dress -pink

Comes with~Sweater and Shorts(attached)

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My tights~FanZy  - Cotton Tights-Fatpack colour Heart 2

Works with~Bebe brand bodies


My Boots~{M} Rhino Boots (Tea Cake) 

Fits~Bebe Toddler fitted


My hat,necklace,sled~::CP:: Christmas Joy Gacha~

::CP:: 1. Christmas Sled Around (Wear)

::CP:: 4. Christmas Sweater Hat 

::CP:: 7. Merry Kiss Moose Music Necklace (plays music on touch)

Gacha has~8 commons,1 rare

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My snowflake face layer~Inky! snowflakes

Works with~Bom,Omega

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My snow face layer~*TD* Cryo Set

Works with~Toddleedoo heads,Bom


My red face layer~Inky!  Frozen nose

Works with~Omega,Bom


My reindeer~[Black Bantam] Riendeer pup


My snowy playground~Lagoom&Seams Legit First Snow

Gacha has~14 commons,2 rares

Find it~Daydream event







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...