Monday, November 23, 2020

Snack attack

 I had a snack attack,so grabbed all the food i could reach


My outfit~The Popcorn Tree-Christmas Sweaters Gacha #3,#10

Fits~Toddleedoo Fitted,Bebe Toddler Fitted,Bebe Youth

Gacha has~8 Sweaters(6 commons,2 rare),7 pants

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My chair~[Beep!] Comfy Chair  - Unicorn Happiness

What it does~4 sit animations,4 laying animations,Chair unfolds into a bed

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My Turkey and Tofurkay~Granola Babies-Terry the thankful turkey

                                                                             What it does~ Both are wearable,Turkey says phrases on touch           

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event

Granola Babies - Terry the Thankful Turkey: I'm Terry Turkey! I'm thankful for Tofurkay!


My Food~Hangry - Milkshake - Strawberry (wearable)

Muriel. Baby Bottle (bento animated for hand and mouth)

Junk Food - Pickle Jar (wearable,gives pickle on touch)







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...