Friday, November 13, 2020

Snow time

 I spent all morning in the snow!


My outfit~
Breaux Willow-Snow Jumper  - Pink 

Comes with~Snowsuit,HUD(snow covered or clean)

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler fitted,Bebe Toddler Chonk


My boots~{M} Rhino Boots (Tea Cake)

Fits~Bebe Toddler fitted


Mittens~~{Babygirl}~Mittens: White/Pink 

Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Toddleedoo kid,Unrigged


My ear muffs~Bebe Winter Set - Kitty Muffs {Tea Cake}

Gacha has~6 boots,6 leggings,6 common jackets,

1 hat,1 scarf,1 pair of gloves,1 ear muffs,3 rare jackets

Fits~Fits~Bebe Toddler(it's also mod so you can resize it)



My Scarf~Bebe Winter Set - Scarf {Tea Cake}

Gacha has~6 boots,6 leggings,6 common jackets,

1 hat,1 scarf,1 pair of gloves,1 ear muffs,3 rare jackets

Fits~Bebe Toddler(it's also mod so you can resize it)


My snow play set~Lagom&Seams Legit-First Snow

Find it~Daydream Event

Gacha has~14 commons,2 rares

Shown~01. Lagom&Seams Legit - First Snow [ Doodle Wall ] (animated painting pose)

02. Lagom&Seams Legit - First Snow [ Snowball Carry ] (wearable)

08. Lagom&Seams Legit - First Snow [ Snow Bear ] 

10. Lagom&Seams Legit - First Snow [ Snow Bunny ] 

14. Lagom&Seams Legit - First Snow [ Snow Cave ] 








Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...