Sunday, November 29, 2020

walking the dog

I took my new puppy out for a walk 



My outfit~*L.A* Dolly Outfit -Pink 

Comes with~Sweater,Skirt

Fits~Bebe Youth

Find it~Belle Bebe event-December 1st


My tights~~Lazo - Sheer Tights 

Works with~Toddleedoo bodies,Bebe bodies,Bom


My boots~{Lula Belle} Avery Fringe Boots - Black

Fits~Mod so can resize


My puppy~Foxwood - Cozy Pup 

Comes with~Standing pup,Sitting pup,Holdable pup

Find it~Anthem event


My winter tree scene~NRs!-Tree + Swing Winterscene

What it does~1 adult animation,6 kid animations,1 swing animation. 

(Thank you ms Cloudy for letting blog this fun winter tree scene)





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...