Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Crafting

 I made more crafts today


My outfit~[Nerdy Princess] Kora -Navy

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler fitted

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My socks~{Beary Cute} Eden Gacha-Navy

Gacha has~12 commons,1 rare

Fits~Bebe Toddler fitted


My crafts~Lagom&Seams Legit - Winter crafts

Gacha has~15 commons,2 rares

                                          Showing~Rudolph Ornament ,Snowman Ornament,Light tree pink,

                                                          Wall Doodle,Tree card

Find it~Daydream event

My candy cane~Inky! messy mouth & candy cane

Works with~Omega and Bom


My hairbow~~Lazo - Headband Bow 

Fits~Resizes

Comes with~Hairbow,Colour hud with 20 colours








Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...