Wednesday, December 16, 2020

My first gift of the season

 I got my first gift of the season and it's my very own sweater! :D


My deer~*LA* - Reindeer Plushie 

What it does~Plays Roudolph the red nose reindeer on touch

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event(free christmas gift) December 20th


My sweater~Virtually Adorable - Personalized Sweatshirt

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler fitted,Bebe Youth

Comes with~Sweater,Order form to make it say your name

Find it~Daydream event


My jeans(applier)~! {sps} Jeans _beat up

Works with~Toddleedoo bodies,Bebe bodies,Bom


My boots~*Cherry Tot*  Haley Boots-Silver

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler,Bebe Toddler Chonk

Bebe Youth,Bebe Youth Chonk


My hat~:K: Spread Love - Beanie

Fits~Resizes


My tree~. tiptoes - Inflatable Christmas Tree







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...