Monday, December 21, 2020

Wrapping

I'm wrapping my twinny's christmas present..shhh!


My outfit~{SMK} Cub Pals Night Shirt 

Comes with~Nightgown,Socks(Each pack comes with 3 sock colour options)

Fits~TD Fitted, Bebe Toddler and Chonk, Bebe Youth and Chonk

Find it~Thimble~A kid's event


My noodles~Junk Food - Ramen Presents

Comes with~Cheese,Chicken,Mushroom,Picante,Shrimp,Veggie


My bed~Cookie Dresser -Red

What it does~Blanket goes up/down,12 animations

Find it~Thimble~A kid's event


My carpet~Pink&Blue-Unicorn Rug Alphabet

Find it~Thimble~A kid's event


My pose~*EA* Christmas Surprise #6

Comes with~Pose ball,give box prop

Find it~Thimble~A kid's event





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...