Saturday, January 23, 2021

Animal Friends

 I'm hanging out with my animal friends :D



Outfit~{SC&MB} My Organic Frand - Costume 

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Comes with~Onsie,Ears,Tails,Texture change hud(includes tails and ears for all 4 animals)

Gacha has~4 common security blankets,4 common sit with me toys,4 common squish toys,4 uncommon binky clip sets,1 rare outfit 

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


Binky~SC&MB} My Organic Frand - Binkie Clip Bunny

Comes with~Binky clip attached to chest,Binky for mouth,texture hud

Gacha has~4 common security blankets,4 common sit with me toys,4 common squish toys,4 uncommon binky clip sets,1 rare outfit 

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


Toys~SC&MB My Organic Frand - Sit with me Deer,fox,chipmunk,fox,bunny

What they do~8 animations

Gacha has~4 common security blankets,4 common sit with me toys,4 common squish toys,4 uncommon binky clip sets,1 rare outfit 

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


Chair~Pink&Blue-Sofa love is magic

Comes with~Chair,Pillow

What it does~13 sits,21 activities

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


Rug~Pink&Blue Unicorn alphabet rug


Pose~p.o.s.e. my toes

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...