Friday, January 22, 2021

Love

All you need is love


 Outfit~{S\} Ezzy Heart 

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler fitted

Comes with~Shirt pants attached,Texture hud. There's 3 options,Bold pack,White pack,or Fatpack. Bold and White each comes with 6 shirts and 6 pants changeable via texture hud,the fatpack comes with all 12 plus 2 bonus shirts and 2 bonus pants

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


Mouthie and head heart~::CP:: Sweeeeet! Gacha-I heart you! head case,Heart Lolli mouthie

Gacha comes with~11 commoms

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


Lollipop~Pacagaia Poses - Cute Love Cake Pops 



Bear~hive // my teddy plushie-pink-dangle left






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...