Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Colouring my eggs

 Mama cooked all these eggs then said I could paint on them! :O 


Everything is shown on the Bebe Toddler Fitted Body


The Gacha~{SH} Egg-scuse Me Gacha Set 

Gacha has~4 Commons,4 uncommons,1 rare,1 ultra rare

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Bebe Toddler fitted

Bebe Youth

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


Shown{SH} Egg-scuse Me - Dipping Egg

{SH}  Egg-scuse Me - Single Cup

{SH}  Egg-scuse Me Apron - Bun Dino 

{SH} Egg-scuse Me Onsie - Neon Eggy 

{SH}  Egg-scuse Me - Paint Set


My paint layers~Izzie's - Color Explosion 

Works with~BOM,Omega,Catwa,Lelutka


My newspapers~.:LBM:. Paint Prank Kit - Extreme Version

Part of a bigger set


My table~*CC* Craft/Tea Table (Emily bedroom set)

Part of a bigger set






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...