Friday, March 12, 2021

Dino Playtime

I'm taking my dino for a ride in my backpack on my duckie toy



My sweater~~*Buglets*~ Kimberly Sweatshirt [Blush]

Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Toddleedoo kid,Bebe

(This sweater is nonfitted,but works with bebe fitted body with alphas)


My skort~{Seams Legit} Hannah Skort 

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Toddleedoo fitted,

Bebe Toddler,Bebe Toddler Chonk

Find it~Daydream event


My backpack~Lilla's Jurassic Pack-Rosa

Gacha has~7 static dino bags,7 animesh dino bags

Animesh ones-The dino moves around

Find it~Daydream event


My duckie toy~{Seams Legit} } Duck Clackers-Pink mixed

What it does~12 animations,Ducks move up and down while walking,clacking sound as the ducks hit the floor

Find it~

All money raised at Nuggets goes to American Cancer Society


My background items~.{Recess}. - Dino Gacha

Items shown-Plushie (yellow),Wall Hanging ,Lamp ,End table,Alarm clock

Gacha has~3 alarm clocks-common

2 plushies-common

wall hanging-common

Lamp-common

Shade and Dino change colour/Texture,Lights turn on/off

Side table-Rare

Blanket and dino change colour/texture

Dino chair-Rare

Seat part changes colours

Bed-Ultra-rare

Blanket changes texture

Find it~ Boys room event







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...