Saturday, March 6, 2021

In the garden

 I'm playing in the garden until mama tells me I have to sleep


My Sweater~{Little Tots} Layla Set - Mint Sweater

My Jeans~{Little Tots}Layla Set - Dark Blue Jeans 

My Boots{Little Tots} Layla Set - Mint Boots 

Gacha has~6 sweaters,4 jeans,6 boots,2 rares(jeans and sweater with 8 jean textures,10 sweater colours HUD,Boots with 11 colours HUD)

Fits~Toddleedoo Baby,bebe Toddler 

Bebe Youth,Tweeneedoo

Find it~Woodland


My sippy cup~{SMK} Sippy Cup - Pig

Comes with~Sippy cup for Left hand,Right hand,Texture hud to show/hide animal

What it does~touch to fill/dump the cup.11 drink options on touch

Find it~Woodland


My octopus~Palette - Octoplush [Pink] 

Comes with~Deco octoplush,Hug,Right hand,Left hand




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...