Monday, March 22, 2021

Rockstar

 Today I am a rockstar!

Shown on Toddleedoo fitted body

My shirt~ [Nerdy Princess] Musical Saga Part 1-Shirt 5

Fits~Todddleedoo

Bebe Toddler fitted,Bebe Toddler Chonk

Bebe Youth,Bebe Youth Chonk

Gacha has~10 Commons

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My Socks~[mun.bani] slouchy sloochers  

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Gacha has~15 commons,1 rare(bunny add-on is the rare)

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My pose and Stage~PG KingsRansome Gacha -Peanut Gallery Xylophone                                            

                                                                            - Productions Stage

Gacha has~10 commons,1 rare

Each pose comes with the prop,Stage is the rare

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...