Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Time for Art

 Mama bought me new art kits and a chalkboard wall..Time for art! Hope I don't get my pretty new outfit messy



My outfit~And Stuff-Spring Outfit Gacha-Floral Pink

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler fitted

Bebe Youth

Gacha has~12 commons

Find them~Bebe Youth Faire


My shoes~Bloom Light Up Trainers (Rose)

Fits~Toddleedoo Fitted,Bebe Toddler,Bebe Youth


My art supplies~[blissiere] all-in-one art kit - pastels

[blissiere] all-in-one art kit - traditional 

Each pack comes with~1 open and 1 closed

Find them~Bebe Youth Faire


My chalkboard wall~Ciao Amore! - Forest Bedroom Set (Just showing the chalkboard)

Bedroom comes with~2 beds,2 cribs,2 changing tables,toybox,bear and deer pillows,2curtains,potty,poufs,table,wall shelf,rocking horse,Star light,Shelf2 rugs,frames,chalkboard

Find it~Petit Chou Event






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...