Sunday, April 11, 2021

Arcade

 Mama took me to the arcade today..Herold and I liked the snacks the best -giggles-


My outfit~Cherry Tot-Ana

Comes with~Shirt,Shorts

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Bebe Toddler fitted,Bebe Toddler Chonk

Bebe Youth,Bebe Youth Chonk

Find it~Woodland


My dino~Lilla's DinoBuds-Herold

Gacha has~6 commons,1 rare

Find it~Kidcred

Animesh


My drink~Junk Food - Hatorade Strawberry

Comes with~Bottle for female hands

Bottle for male hands

Static bottle

Bottles resize


My cheetos~Junk Food  - Cheesies Bag

Comes with~Cheesies bag-Animated

Cheesies bag-Held

Cheesie puff-Animated

Cheesie puff-Mouthie

Cheesie puff-Held

Everything resizes


Mouth mess~[Little Nerds] Messy Mouths

Comes with~6 messes

Works with~Bom,Toddleedoo heads







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...