Thursday, April 8, 2021

Duckies

 I was playing in the puddles when a baby duck landed on my hand 

and it's mama duck waddled up besided me!


                                                                         
                                                 My outfit~-{Feral Youth}-*SlimFit* jeggings
                                                                             {Feral Youth}-*DuckyPink* Umbrella   
                                                                            {Feral Youth}-DuckyPink* Raincoat  
                                                                                 {Feral Youth}- Personal RainClouds Pink
                                                                  {Feral Youth}-*DuckyPink* Boots

Fits~Bebe Youth

Find it~KidCred-April 10th


My ducks~JIAN Pekin Duck Collection 


My pose~TRU-Puddle jumpers gacha-Pose 6






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...