Sunday, May 2, 2021

Art

 Mama took me to the art gallery today and bought me a hotdog

It was so much fun :D


My dress~Cherry Tot-Faye dress(fatpack texture)

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Bebe Toddler fitted,Bebe Toddler Chonk

Bebe Youth,Bebe Youth Chonk

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My shoes~.{Recess}. - High Top Sneakers (extra texture hud required)

Fits~Bebe Youth,Bebe Youth small feet

Tweeneedoo

Unrigged

What they do~Laces can be short,or long

Can be flat shoes,or platform shoes

Extra texture hud has 5 textures

Find them~Roselline event


My toy~Lilla's  Raffy Friends 

Gacha has~4 commons,1 rare

Find it~Woodland kids event-May 5th


My hotdog~Junk Food - Messy Memphis Eats-Hotdog

Comes with~Bento hotdog for left and right hand







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...