Friday, May 21, 2021

Chillin

The puppies and I are chillin in the pool today


 

My swimsuit~Teeny Tweenee-Ocean Swimkini and Floaties

Comes with~Swimsuit,Floaties

Fits~Tweeneedoo

Find it~At the main store for Just 4 Kids

75Ls today,normal price after sale


My pool float(one i'm sitting on)~Pink & Blue~Floater

What it does~10 bento animations and props

~4 colours on touch

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


Other pool floats~< SP > Fun Pool Floaties 

Showing Shark,Butterfly,Octopus

Gacha has~7 commons,1 rare

What they do~4 animations

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My dogs~JIAN Pool Party Pups :: Chihuahua Spinning Floater

JIAN Pool Party Pups :: Pug Spinning Floater







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...