Thursday, May 20, 2021

Mini Mama

 I'm dressed up like mama! -giggles-



My outfit~YJ - Mika Outfit - Plaid Blush 

Fits~Toddleedoo

Bebe Toddler,Toddler Chonk

Bebe Youth,Youth Chonk

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


                                                            My accessories~::CP:: Dress Up!

Gacha has~9 commons,1 rare

Side note~lipstick for mouth is a prim,so can fit any toddler

Shoes make a clomping sound while you walk

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My dog~+Half-Deer+ Pomeranian - Lay (Snow)

Dog accessories~+Half-Deer+  Dog Clutter - Pink - Dog Bed (Hugs)

Makeup prop~-tres blah- Jolie - Makeup Clutter

Pose~p.o.s.e.  madame 








Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...