Sunday, June 20, 2021

Playing doctor

 Today I am pretending to be a doctor at the playground :D



My Shirt~@BB@ BB Tees - Dad Tees - Blue Smell

Fits~Bebe Toddler fitted

Bebe Youth

Toddleedoo fitted

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My Shorts~Popper Jack Kids - Dino-Rawrs!  - 13

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Bebe Toddler fitted

Bebe Youth

Gacha has~10 sleeveless common shirts

2 long sleeve common shirts

5 common shorts

1 rare pair of shoes

(17 commons,1 rare)

Find it~The Cove event


My sandals~Peanut Gallery- Skittles Bow Slides-14

Gacha has~7 commons

6 uncommons

2 rares

Fits~Unrigged with resize scripts

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My doctor stuff~::CP::  Dress Up Doctor Gacha

Showing~::CP:: 9. Doctor Backup Supplies 

::CP:: 8. Doctor's Stuff 

::CP:: 3. Flying Viruses!!!

::CP:: 2. Lemme Listen! 

Gacha has~9 commons

1 rare

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My sandbox~Cherished Designs-060621 Sandbox 

What it does~15 sits 

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...