Thursday, June 10, 2021

Summer school

 I'm getting ready for summer school

I'm going to bring my teacher some cookies :D





My clutter~Lilla's Hallway Clutter

Gacha has~Hat

Clothes Pile

Drawing mess

Stuffie Pile

Back To School Backpack

Wormie Coatrack(rare)

Find it~KidCred Expo


My cookies~Junk Food - Cookie Basket

Comes with~Cookie for mouth

Cookie for hand(bento animation)

Cookie basket wearable(bento animation)

Cookie basket for rezzing

Basket animation has been slightly changed for the purpose of this blog

Find it~KidCred Expo


                                              My Xylophone~[Starries] My First Xylophone

Comes with~Wearable(to be worn with [Starries] Interactive Baby Walker 

Rezable

What it does~Plays notes when you click the keys

Click the music note to pick between 7 preloaded songs

Find it~KidCred Expo

Check out future blog for more on this


Check out the KidCred Website 









Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...