Sunday, July 11, 2021

hmm

 hmm...mama said to get dressed,

but should I just play instead?



My shirt~{marisol} ellie shirts {dino}

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted


My underwear~Ascandia Baby Underwear-Dino weekdays

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Comes with~Texture hud to change the day of the week

change the waist band and leg bands colours

40 waist band colours

20 leg band colours

7 days of the week

Find it~Woodland kids event


My socks~Ascandia  Bunny Socks

Comes with~Socks,Leggings,Tights,Grey,Pink

Fits~Bom and Omega


My legos~[Starries] Floor Legos

My pink dinosaurs~MishMish - Triceratop - Candy / sitting

My dinosaur book~~ xantes ~ Fairy Tale Book 11

My dino rug~.mini muffin. Dino Rug


My hair~Tram-K0010 hair-Hud-D 

My body~Toddleedoo baby

My head~Toddleedoo Alice





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...