Saturday, July 3, 2021

Movie time

Mama turned on a movie and made me wear these glasses.

Oh my gosh! The movie looks like I could touch it! :o 


My outfit~{Beary Cute} Snuggle Bug 

Fits~Toddleedoo  fitted

Bebe Toddler fitted

Bebe Toddler Chonk

Shown~Spikes,Snuggie-Peony,Top-Moondrop,Bottoms-Moondrop

Gacha has~2 rares,24 commons

8 shirts,8 shorts,8 common snuggies,2 rare snuggies

Find it~Woodland kids event-July 5th


Princess stuff~Pink & Blue-Princess TV and Video Game Room Set

What my chair does~15 sits,25 activities,6 video game animations

3 dances

Comes with~2 books,Boy doll,Game controller

Crown and pillow,Princess doll,Game console,3D glasses

Light bursts-stars,Lighted branch,Pompom vase

Carriage pillow,Crown pillow,Princess Cushion set

T.V. remote,Roll puff princess,Rug,Sofa

Table,Toy box,Tulips,T.V.


My bottle~Muriel. Baby Bottle - Pink 

Comes with~Holdable,Hugging,Drinking,Rezzable,HUD to change drink









Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...