Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Panda Rides

  Mama took me to the wild life park

and I rode on a panda!

(side note,pandas are not rideable)




My outfit~[Vk!] Mabel Romper Dino

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Bebe Toddler fitted

Find it~Woodland kids event


My cotton candy~Muriel. Cotton Candy-pink

Comes with~Left hand,Right hand,Mouthie

This is the long bit as it is my first impressions


My Panda~Cute n Cuddly Panda 

This is a first impressions blog and there will be more in the future 

when I learn more about it  and maybe when it has a baby :o

  • These pandas are breedables,which means they require food and they will have babies.


  • These pandas come in a little babay crib that's super cute and I'm kinda jealous because it looks comfy -giggles-

  • The food for these pandas is a lollipop! I tried licking it,but it didn't taste very good for humans 

  • The website translates into a ton of language so no matter what you speak,you can use the website :D


What they do~
If you click the panda you get a drop down menu~

Help gives you help 
My portal takes you to your profile on the website
Mating lets you tell the panda if it can mate with only your pandas or anybuddy's or from a pairing 
consumables is snacks for your panda
Stats shows your panda's stats
Pedigree takes you to the website and you can see everything about your panda
Go home sends your panda to it's home location

Settings menu
Elysium-Send your panda to it's after life :'( super sad but you will get points for this
that can be used to buy things
Redeliver-Panda went on an adventure and hasn't come back? no problem have it resent
Activate market activates the market
Hover text lets you control the hover text function
Set name lets you name your panda
Set home lets you decide where on your sim you want your panda to live and go back to 
if you click go home
Movement lets you control  if your panda moves around and the range they get to move to
Sounds lets you turn sounds on and off


So far I'm super enjoying these pandas and I can't wait to see what kind of baby it will have!

Can't wait for my next post? pick up a starter pack yourself! Maybe in the future we can breed each other's pandas and get something amazing <3


Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...