Saturday, July 31, 2021

photography

 Mama bought me a camera so I been taking pictures of the flowers all morning <3


My dress~{Lula Belle} Annalie Dress  

Comes with~Shirt,Skirt

Fits~Toddleedoo baby fitted


My tights~~Lazo - Sheer Tights - White 1

Works with~Toddleedoo appliers

Bebe appliers

BOM


My socks~{Lula Belle}Toddler Ruffle Socks

Fits~Toddleedoo baby fitted

Unrigged

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My hairbow~{Lula Belle} Summer Headbands 

Fits~Includes a resize script

Comes with~Texture HUD~4 summer patterns

                                  ~  8 Solid colours

                                     ~8 Flower patterns

Find it~Roselline event


My pose~ ~Kauai Wave Poses~ Ann Pose Pack

Comes with~Pose ball and camera prop

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...