Friday, August 20, 2021

Back to school

 I followed my friend into 2nd grade today,I hope the teacher doesn't notice little me -giggles-

Photo credits to Elsa 

{LiL*SnOokums} Ready for 2nd

Comes with~Shirt,Pants,Shoes

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Bebe Toddler fitted

Bebe Youth

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


Our desk and book stack~: Cutie Patootie -

                                                       #1 RARE Study Time Desk -wearable and rezable
                                               #3 Sit Anywhere Homework - Wearable
*Note: The pose pictured is NOT the pose in the pile of books as it is meant to be worn, not rezzed*
                                                         BONUS: Let's Study - Wearable

                                                Gacha has~8 commons
                                                                    ~1 uncommon
                                                                    ~1 rare
                                                                     ~1 bonus
                                                     August 31st this gacha will be removed 
                                                  Find it~Thimble-A kid's event





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...