Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Bed time

 Mama got me all ready for bed,now to try and sneak a million stories out of her!



                                                             My diaper~{Seams Legit} Diaper

Comes with~A scripted diaper

unscripted diaper

texture change hud-25 diaper textures

                          -12 band colours

                     -10 tab colours

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Bebe Toddler fitted

Bebe Toddler Chonk

What it does-Scripted diaper~wet your diaper,mess your diaper.

check your diaper,change your diaper

add or remove caretakers

 Turn the diaper on or off.

Hide or show diaper

Timer - How often an accident may happen.

Aggressively - The percentage of how often the accident actually triggers.

Gender - What gender you identify with. (Gender besides male or female can be edited via NC. ♥)

Roleplay - There are 2 versions of the accident texts. Roleplay On means that the text will show as RP prompts. Roleplay Off will tell you outright if the child has had an accident.

Find it~Woodland Kid's event


My bib~[M] Bebe Bunny Bib - Tea Cake 

Fits~Unrigged


My paci~Muriel. Carol Pacifier 

What it comes with~Static paci,Animated paci


My bottle~LeMomo: Baby Bottle

My unicorn~+Half-Deer+ Unicorn Plushie - Rainbow

My anklet~e.marie // Butterfly Anklet

my clip on paci~RazzBerry Inc. Binky Clip (Smile)





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...