Friday, August 13, 2021

Frosting

 Me and mama were baking cookies and she left the room for a second so I grabbed the frosting :D



My outfit~* L.A * So Sweet Pink

Comes with~Romper,Shoes

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Bebe Toddler fitted

Find it~Woodland kids event


My headband~. tiptoes - Sunny Outfit - Pink Hearts

Comes with~Romper,Headband,Shoes

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Bebe Toddler fitted

Bebe Youth

Find it~Daydream event

Only wearing the headband


My frosting cup~Junk Food - Frosting (Rainbow)

Comes with~Frosting cup with spoon

Frosting cup without spoon

Rezzable frosting cup

Spoon to hold with frosting

Spoon for mouth with frosting


My mouth mess~{MT} Food Face Set 1-White sprinkles

Works with~Omega and Bom





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...