Monday, September 6, 2021

Back 2 school

 Today mama took me to meet my teacher and get use to the classroom :D



My outfit~*Little Attitudez * Willow grape

Comes with~Shirt,Pants,Shoes

Fits~Toddleedoo baby

Bebe Toddler

Available in~4 colours

Find it~Woodland kids event


My bottle~Ascandia // Bear Bottle 

Fits~Toddlers

Adults

Available in~6 straw colors

6 Lid colors

4 Drink options

Find it~Woodland kids event


My beanbag chairs~Lilla's Barnyard Beans

Meipon has~8 commons,1 rare

Bunny,Chicken red,Chicken white,

Cow,Horse,Pig,

Pup,Sheep,Unicorn

What they do~8 animations 

Find it~Woodland kids event

Also available to buy single items,or fatpack

Unicorn is a rare and can ONLY be found inside the fatpack or meipon







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...