Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Dino nuggets

 Me and my dinosaur had nuggets for breakfast..shh don't tell mama -giggles-



                                                 My shirt~TPT - Snack Time - Fav Dino 

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Tweeneedoo

Bebe Toddler Fitted,Bebe Toddler Chonk

Bebe Youth

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


                                            My shorts~~TPT Snack Time Shorts - Denim 

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Tweeneedoo

Bebe Toddler Fitted,Bebe Toddler Chonk

Bebe Youth

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My dinosaur~Lilla's DinoBuds Lena

Miepon has~6 commons 1 rare


                                                 My dino on head~Lilla's Dinocling On head *Pink* 

Miepon has~4 common pinks

1 rare pink

4 common green

1 rare green


My nugget pillow~Junk Food - Nugget Pillow

                                             My nuggets(box,hand,dino mouth)~Junk Food -   Nuggets BBQ






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...