Sunday, September 26, 2021

Picnic

 Mama took me on a picnic today! It was so windy but lots of fun




My shirt~{Lula Belle}  Pastels Layering Tees 
Fits~Bom layers,so fits most
Comes with~10 pastel colours
Also available-Dark Layering Tees with 10 dark colours

My jeans~{NB}
Fits~Bebe Youth

My shoes~{NB} Sneaker Tiffany-Pink
Fits~Bebe Youth,they do resize though

My push pop~[BOX] Strawberry Push Candy
What it does~slowly disappears when you click it
Click again to restore to new

My ring pop~[BOX] Grape Candy Pop Ring
What it does~slowly disappears when you click it
Click again to restore to new


My juice~[BOX] Insect Juice Fruit Punch

My name tag~{marisol} Nametags - big trouble
Marisol is now Mandu

Pose made for the purpose of this blog





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...