Thursday, October 28, 2021

Bat

 Today I am a bat and I will fly around all night





My outfit~Sleepy. Bat Costume

Comes with~Outfit,Wings,Tights(bom)

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Bebe Toddler fitted

Find it~Thimble-a kid's event


My boots~.Tippy.Tap.  Halloween RainBoots

Comes with~Boots,Socks,Bom shaders,Texture hud

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted


My head~Toddleedoo~Bento Mesh Head #Imp - Head w/ Horns 


My Skin~Toddleedoo~ Brillian Skin - Galactica (IMP)

Works with~Toddleedoo

BOM

Comes with~4 shades

skin for "normal" heads

skin for Imp heads

Find it~Toddleedoo Toddleeween event(free)


My hair~bonbon - wolfie hair

Fits~unrigged and rigged





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...