Sunday, October 3, 2021

Flying

 We learnt how to fly during our witch meeting today!



My outfit~LMC & [Starries] Magic Stars Shirt and Shorts

Comes with~Shirt and Shorts attached

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Bebe Toddler fitted

Find it~Treats for Tots


My Broom~[Starries] Magic Stars - Broomstick 

What it does~Animated so youcan fly around instead of walking

Pose in picture is the animation in the broom

My Wand~[Starries] Magic Stars - Wand

My Candy bucket~[Starries]  Magic Stars - Candy Pail

My hat~[Starries]  Magic Stars - Magic Hat

Find them~Treats for Tots

These item is a 100% donation item 

 all the profits go to https://treatsfortots.co/ supporting Toys for Tots


My hair~[Yomi] Uchu Hair - With Accessories

My bangs~*barberyumyum*(+bangs) (B)




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...