Wednesday, October 13, 2021

My pumpkin

 My mama gave me my very own pumpkin! :D




My dress~{Lula Belle} Cordelia Dress 

Comes with~Dress with attached shirt

Fits~Toddleedoo

Bebe Toddler

Find it~Daydream event

There is a pumpkin texture option at daydream with all money going to Treats for Tots


My socks~{Seams Legit} Messy Socks - Halloween

Comes with~Socks,Texture HUD with 8 patterns 

Fits~Toddleedoo

Bebe Toddler,Toddler Chonk

Bebe Youth,Youth Chonk

Tweeneedoo

Tweenster

Maiterya

Legacy

Find it~Treats for tots

All money from these socks is donated to Treats for Tots which donates to Toys for tots helping bring christmas to real life children






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...