Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Vampire

 Today I am pretending to be a vampire and painted my body purple -giggles-




My shape~Magical Tale Designs-Dani Shape

Made for~Bebe Toddler body

Toddleedoo Flora head

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event

Side note~The shape has the ears set to 0,to have them look like mine,you need to edit shape-ears-size 43 and ear tips 38..the other numbers 0


My outfit~Nrs!-Brice Halloween outfit

Comes with~Hat,Shoulder sweater,Shirt,Pants,Shoes

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Bebe Toddler fitted

Bebe Toddler Chonk

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My skin and eyes~*TD* Brillian Skin 

Works with~Toddleedoo

Bom

Find it~Tweenleeween event for free


My hair~{Buing} Riamu Hair

Fits~Unrigged




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...