Thursday, November 11, 2021

Cartoons

 Mama said it was time for cartoons..I think that means I woke up to early and she needs more sleep!

-giggles-



My bunny teething rings~Lilla's Nomnom Rings Bun Pink

Miepon has~5 commons,1 rare

Commons~Blue bunny,Pink bunny,Cow,Mouse,Puppy

Rare~Unicorn

Fits~Presized for LullaBeebs infant,but resizes for toddlers

Find them~Daydream event-Novemeber 12th

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My outfit~::SU:: Tip Top  Pink 

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Find it~LullaBeebs mainstore


My Chair~! Whippersnappers ! - Popup travel highchair 

What it does~Tray hides on touch

Chair resizes

Texture changes-8 colours

Animations~22 static poses


My bear~+Half-Deer+ Giant Bear Hug Plush - Pink Heart 

What it does~Hugs you when you sit on it


My plant~Simply ShelbyFiddle-Leaf Fig Giraffe Planter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Body~LullaBeebs Infant

Head~LullaBeebs Infant Head Aquarius

Hair(pigtails)~LullaBeebs Lucy Hair

Comes with the hair ties

Hair(middle piece)~Fluffles//: Lucy

Comes with the hairbow

Both hairs,head,and body can be found at the LulaBeebs mainstore

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...